[Alsaplayer-announce]0.99.50-alpha1

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsa-project.org
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:01:30 +0200

Hi,

I've just uploaded a highly experimental version of alsaplayer to the
website. This is the first release that implements interface plugins.
I released it in order to get feedback from others and to allow other
developers to start writing their own interface plugins. The gtk
interface plugin is highly unstable and there are a couple of threading
bugs in there. Also the playlist controls are not all working as
expected. These issues will hopefully be fixed in the official
release. If you try this release and it works for you (i.e. it plays
music :-) please drop us a line at alsaplayer-devel@lists.tartarus.org.

The URLs:

http://www.alsaplayer.org/alsaplayer-0.99.50-alpha1.tar.gz
http://www.alsaplayer.org/alsaplayer-0.99.50-alpha1.tar.bz2