[Alsaplayer-announce][ANN] AlsaPlayer 0.99.55 released

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsa-project.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:00:09 +0100

Hi,

AlsaPlayer 0.99.55 is up for download. This release mainly features bug
fixes and minor jack support improvements. There are also some new prefs
settings. We now remember which path you used in the different file
dialogs. I also removed the Qt interface plugin for now as it was
causing some build problems. It will be back as a downloadable plugin.
The webpage also received an update. It should be easier to navigate.

http://www.alsaplayer.org/alsaplayer-0.99.55.tar.gz
http://www.alsaplayer.org/alsaplayer-0.99.55.tar.bz2

ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/people/andy/alsaplayer-0.99.55.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/people/andy/alsaplayer-0.99.55.tar.bz2

Enjoy!

andy @ alsaplayer.org