[Alsaplayer-devel] wish list

Pietro Massini pmassini@cadnet.marche.it
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 21:09:34 +0100

My AlsaPlayer wish list:
- CD track number access
- drag & drop audio files

Synaescope wish list:
- choice of window resolution (with fullscreen option)
- fine tune of video output to sound output (in my system video comes
out in
advance)
the following are probably beyond your goal (I hope not!):
- possibility of saving it in some video formats.
- option of showing tick marks for frequencies and colors
- choice of frequency resolution & range

LogFFT wish list:
- option of showing tick marks for frequencies
- choice of frequency resolution & range

New Scopes:
- a spectrogram with some fast algorithm (I heard of "wavelet" or so,
used for
ElectroCardioGram) so it can be run with sufficient speed together with
high
frequency resolution.

Pietro