[Alsaplayer-devel] Small fix for alsa pcmv2 driver

Anders Semb Hermansen ahermans@vf.telia.no
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:20:03 +0100 (CET)

--8323328-1063076951-944511603=:7879

Hello Andy

There has been a bug in alsaplayer that has been anoying me for some time,
so today I looked into it. It's rather trivial, somebody just forgot a
memset. (without it I get a lot of "ALSA: could not get channel status")

Thanks for the great alsaplayer program,
Anders

--
Anders Semb Hermansen
E-Mail: anders@redline.no

--8323328-1063076951-944511603=:7879
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--8323328-1063076951-944511603=:7879--