[Alsaplayer-devel] meshscope (fwd)

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsa-project.org
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:52:06 +0100 (MET)

Happy Holidays everyone!

--
AlsaPlayer, http://www.alsa-project.org/~andy/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 00:37:00 +0100
From: pm <pmassini@cadnet.marche.it>
To: andy@alsa-project.org
Subject: meshscope

Hi Andy,
I don't get the meshscope, why? (RedHat6.1, KDE, and on)
Have you seen my wishlist? What do you think of it?

My AlsaPlayer wish list:
- CD track number access
- drag & drop audio files

Synaescope wish list:
- choice of window resolution (with fullscreen option)
- fine tune of video output to sound output (in my system video comes
out in
advance)
the following are probably beyond your goal (I hope not!):
- possibility of saving it in some video formats.
- option of showing tick marks for frequencies and colors
- choice of frequency resolution & range

LogFFT wish list:
- option of showing tick marks for frequencies
- choice of frequency resolution & range

New Scopes:
- a spectrogram with some fast algorithm (I heard of "wavelet" or so,
used for
ElectroCardioGram) so it can be run with sufficient speed together with
high
frequency resolution.

Pietro