[Alsaplayer-devel] Track seeking

The Mighty Mike Master melanson@pcisys.net
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:02:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi team,
	I asked earlier about incorporating the concept of tracks and
track seeking into AlsaPlayer for CDDA, MOD, and NSF files. I've been
browsing through the code and I see what appear to be some facilities to
support this. Sorry for not looking hard enough. However, it doesn't seem
to be used for anything yet. Are there any buttons on the UI that call the
track functions? Also, will there be a new area of the status display to
indicate (track #/total tracks)? Will it just be part of the stream_info
line?

	Speaking of the status display, I see that there are three pieces
of info in a stream_info struct: stream_type, author, and title. However,
only 2 of them, stream_type and title, seem to be displayed. NSF files
have valid information for the author field and it would be nice to
display it. Any opportunity for that?

	Thanks...
	-The Mighty Mike Master
	http://tmmm.simplenet.com