[Alsaplayer-devel] New patch against alsaplayer fixes time and other stuff

Richard Boulton richard.boulton@open.muscat.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:13:43 +0100

Ed,

Good to see someone working on alsaplayer - I would still be but I've far
too many other projects going on, for the time being.  I suspect Andy will
get back to work on it in due time, but I understand he's busy too...

It would be a shame to fork the development: better would be to get writable
CVS access.  I'm sure nobody would object.  I don't have privileges to give
you that access, I think the guy to ask is Jaroslav Kysela <perex@suse.cz>,
but I could be wrong.

One point: there's a 40k limit on posts to this list, so it's probably best
not to post large patches to it. (They'll require manual confirmation by me,
so could take a long time to get through.)
Putting them at a URL is probably best.

Whatever you do, keep posting to this list if you're working on Alsaplayer -
we may not have much time to do stuff, but we are listening..

Best wishes,

--
Richard