[Alsaplayer-devel] New patch against alsaplayer fixes time and other stuff

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsa-project.org
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 05:06:12 +0200 (CEST)

Richard!! Dude, I thought you left the planet ;-)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Richard Boulton wrote:

> Good to see someone working on alsaplayer - I would still be but I've far
> too many other projects going on, for the time being.  I suspect Andy will
> get back to work on it in due time, but I understand he's busy too...

Yep :/

> It would be a shame to fork the development:

Indeed, forking alsaplayer for VBR MP3 playback only is, uhm.. not cool :)

> better would be to get writable
> CVS access.  I'm sure nobody would object.  I don't have privileges to give
> you that access, I think the guy to ask is Jaroslav Kysela <perex@suse.cz>,
> but I could be wrong.

I'll pass along CVS write access requests to Jaroslav...

Thanks guys...

Andy
(hmm, it's 5 AM here, should get some sleep)
--
AlsaPlayer, http://www.alsa-project.org/~andy/