[Alsaplayer-devel] Proper CDDA support

The Mighty Mike Master melanson@pcisys.net
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 07:57:07 -0600 (MDT)

Hi team,
	I've been pondering the CDDA support and I wonder if it makes
sense to abstract the CD as a series of individual files? What if, on the
queue dialog, there was a button to add CD tracks which led to another
dialog with all the tracks and their lengths? Just an idea.

	A small note about the mailing list: I don't believe the mailing
list manager is Majordomo but if it is anything close, it has a config
line called:
  reply_to = <email address>
Most mailing lists define a reply-to line and I was thinking that it would
be useful if this list did, as well. Just another idea...:)

        -The Mighty Mike Master
        http://tmmm.simplenet.com