[Alsaplayer-devel] (Offtopic) Reply-to line

Richard Boulton richard.boulton@open.muscat.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:57:10 +0100

On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 07:57:07AM -0600, The Mighty Mike Master wrote:
> 	A small note about the mailing list: I don't believe the mailing
> list manager is Majordomo but if it is anything close, it has a config
> line called:
>   reply_to = <email address>
> Most mailing lists define a reply-to line and I was thinking that it would
> be useful if this list did, as well. Just another idea...:)

The mailing list program is Mailman.

I _could_ set it up so that it puts a reply-to line, but the documentation
(strongly) advises against it: if you want to know why, it points you at

Thats quite an interesting and informative page actually.  I can't say I'd
ever thought of this before...

--
Richard