[Alsaplayer-devel]Change volume question

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsa-project.org
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:57:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

There is a command line option -l to set the volume but its range is
between 0-100, 100 being the amplitude of the sound file itself. You can
quite easily hack the code to amplify this for you, simply removing the
range check should do it, then do something like: alsaplayer -l 200
file.wav -> should play louder.

Andy