[Alsaplayer-devel]lirc support

Shaun Kruger shaun@linuxhost.cc
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:09:48 -0600 (MDT)

I'm beginning to wonder if the alsaplayer-devel list is actually an active
list people watch.  Have you heard anything back on your question?  On
another note, I think it would be nice if the internals of Alsaplayer
could be merged with XMMS.  Alsaplayer has better audio quality, but XMMS
has a better UI.  I now live with jitters and other errors.  Now as a
question directed at the writers of Alsaplayer.  Is there any commentary
on the structure of how the classes work together?  The code doesn't seem
to be commented very well and I'm not that good at making sense out of it.

Shaun Kruger
shaun@linuxhost.cc