[Alsaplayer-devel]some ideas

Patrick Shirkey kotau@firstlinux.net
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

--- Pieter De Troyer <pieter.detroyer@mech.kuleuven.ac.be>
> wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>I'm digging in the source-code of alsaplayer to better understand it, but
>it's hard from time to time. Is there any documentation about design
>concepts?

Only the code.

>-looping between to memory points (are memorypoints already supported?)

I'm trying to implement a loop at the moment. I think I'm getting pretty close but I would like to see your code if you have any. I have already designed a pixmap for the button too which I would like to submit with the relevant code.

> I don't need all the visual addons, is it possible to
>compile the player without those?

My guess is you could take them out of the code or write up a disable feature flag for the compiler.

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net