[Alsaplayer-devel]update

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsaplayer.org
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:21:16 +0200

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 12:55:32PM +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> [root@localhost alsaplayer]# ./bootstrap
> running aclocal -I /usr/local/share/aclocal ...
> aclocal: configure.ac: 60: macro `AM_PATH_OGG' not found in library
> aclocal: configure.ac: 61: macro `AM_PATH_VORBIS' not found in library
> failed!

It fails here since you don't have the ogg vorbis devel packages
installed. I just added these to the repository. Please update your tree
and execute ./bootstrap again. If it still complains watch for lines
like the above. Didn't detect this since both my boxes have these
files, sorry :)

> [root@localhost alsaplayer]# ./configure --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
> --build=i686- pc-linux-gnu;make;make install
> bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

configure could not be created...

Regs,
Andy