[Alsaplayer-devel]Compile fails

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey@boosthardware.com
Sun, 09 Sep 2001 22:18:07 +0900

Ilkka Tuohela wrote:
> Anyway, could we check for /usr/local/share/aclocal and add the flag
> only if the directory is there? On debian woody I had to create that
> directory myself just to compile, nothing will be installed there
> because all libraries needed are in /usr/share/aclocal. Just small
> glitches, nice work after all.

We get the same thing in the ardour compilation. What Paul has suggested
is to symlink all your aclocal directories into one dir.

I have Mandrake which uses /usr/share/aclocal

and I have symlinked 	/usr/local/share/aclocal

to point to it.

It works.

Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware Limited.

Importing Korean Computer Products to New Zealand.

Http://www.boosthardware.com - For the discerning hardware connoisseur.