[Alsaplayer-devel]converting input plugins to C++

Justin jhouk@wso.williams.edu
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:16:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Andy,

As you've already pointed out, it's really easy to make C work with C++,
and by setting up the plugins with C++, you give plugin writers the option
of adding a lot of additional features.  So, I think converting to C++
should be fine and quite possibly very helpful.

--Justin