[Alsaplayer-devel]mad and vorbis changed, please test!

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey@boosthardware.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:24:05 +0900

When I run automake for the first timeit complains about two things. 1
is that there is no depcomp file. The other is this:

/usr/local/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL

If I copy depcomp into the main dir then I can get rid of the first
complaint but the second doesn't go away.

I am using the latest Make 3.79.1 and you know about automake.

I'll just keep looking on the net.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware
Limited.