Document not found

The document you requests was not found. If you were looking for the putty-bugs mailing lists archives, then you should be aware that they are no longer publicly visible.

The reasons for this decision are:

I appreciate that the public archive was a valuable resource, but unfortunately those combined concerns outweigh it. We are considering alternative solutions, but don't hold your breath.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE putty-bugs MAILING LIST IN AN ATTEMPT TO READ THE ARCHIVES. Your subscription will be refused and you will only waste our time and yours. The putty-bugs mailing list is for the core development team only.