[Alsaplayer-devel]python interface plugin

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsaplayer.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:40:49 +0200

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 06:31:49AM +0700, Evgeny Chukreev wrote:

> I am writing python interface plugin.....
> Is there any reasons to not do this job?

No! Looking forward to the plugin!! :)

> PS I don't understand why this one line executable file does not work:
> #!/usr/local/bin/alsaplayer -i text

That is the syntax of a script file, what you really want is this:

/usr/local/bin/alsaplayer -i text "$@"

The text interface doesn't take input from stdin.

If you mainly use the text interface just set the following in

and then alsaplayer will use the text interface instead of the default
gtk one.

Hope this helps...