[Alsaplayer-devel]python interface plugin

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsaplayer.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:40:49 +0200

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 06:31:49AM +0700, Evgeny Chukreev wrote:

> I am writing python interface plugin.....
> Is there any reasons to not do this job?

No! Looking forward to the plugin!! :)

> PS I don't understand why this one line executable file does not work:
> #!/usr/local/bin/alsaplayer -i text

That is the syntax of a script file, what you really want is this:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/alsaplayer -i text "$@"

The text interface doesn't take input from stdin.

If you mainly use the text interface just set the following in
~/alsaplayer/.config:

main.default_interface=text

and then alsaplayer will use the text interface instead of the default
gtk one.

Hope this helps...

Andy