[Alsaplayer-devel] midi plugin

Greg Lee greg@ling.lll.hawaii.edu
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:50:48 -1000 (HST)

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Andy Lo A Foe wrote:

> Just asking :)  .. Could you try current CVS, I added some debugging
> printfs, this should at least tell us roughly where it is crashing..

I just did.  Same results.  No debugging printfs visible.  It does play
a fraction of a second.  I doubt the gdb result is meaningful.

I'll try it again in the morning.

I followed your suggestion about logging in to shells.sourceforge.net,
and did pwd.  My home directory there appears to exist.  I also followed
your suggestion about submitting a support request, but there are
support requests backed up to Nov. of last year, so I'm not expecting
much.  Sometime when you have the leisure, maybe you could try removing
my CVS privileges and restoring them again.

Greg Lee <greg@ling.lll.hawaii.edu>