[Alsaplayer-devel] midi plugin

Greg Lee greg@ling.lll.hawaii.edu
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:35:39 -1000 (HST)

I've struck a dead end with this cvs problem.  I've been limping
along, here, but I've worked for 2 and a half hours, now, trying
to commit changes to 6 or so files.  I got all but one committed,
but I just can't get a few small changes -- just two lines to
cfg.l -- committed.  I try to commit, and cvs tells me the uptodate
check failed.  I try to update, and cvs tells me the file was added by
a "second party" and reports a conflict.  I try to remove it
and commit .... well, nothing works.  If somebody could just
remove the damn file -- cfg.l in the midi module -- I can probably
add and commit the revised version.

Greg Lee <greg@ling.lll.hawaii.edu>