[Alsaplayer-devel]Playlist and CorePlayer

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsaplayer.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:48:33 +0200

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 08:35:01PM +0700, Evgeny Chukreev wrote:

> What good is to delete CorePlayer instance inside Playlist destructor?
> What if CorePlayer is in use anywhere else? I just want to delete Playlist without
> deletion of associated CorePlayer..

I see what you mean, there is indeed a constructor for playlist that
takes a CorePlayer object and assigns it to coreplayer and then this
gets deleted in the destructor, bug. I'm not sure we will ever need the
first constructor ( Playlist::Playlist(CorePlayer *p) ). If there is no
need I will go ahead and remove it, which will then eliminate the bug of
deleting a CorePlayer that does not belong to Playlist itself.

Comments?

Andy