[Alsaplayer-devel]gtkCJ playlist window

Patrick Shirkey kotau@firstlinux.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

--- Andy Lo A Foe <andy@alsaplayer.org> wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 07:15:52AM -0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>> Finally got around to working on the cj interface again.
>> I have managed to get it to compile as a seperate interface now.
>> Andy, can you give me an idea (in code) for how to get the Playlist Window to open on startup?
>Did you make a copy of the default gtk+ interface playlist code?

Yes, so far it is just a copy but I will merge the loop button and some other changes to the basic design eventually.

>You can just do a gtk_widget_show(playlist_window)

I'll try that

>> I'm sure it's simple I just can't see the best approach at the moment.
>Is your code available somewhere?

On my computer:) It's not quite finished but once I get the basics sorted and my computer online (problems with the router) I will commit to cvs or something.

Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you@yourbiz.com from Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag