[Alsaplayer-devel] midi_in and commandline files

Andy Lo A Foe andy@alsaplayer.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:19:42 +0200

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 09:29:58AM -1000, Greg Lee wrote:

> Yes, it does.  One or many -- it's the same.  If the default playlist
> had anything on it, and I give a midi file on the command line, the
> playlist is cleared, but my file doesn't get on it (though after
> starting up, there's no problem adding it).  If I don't give any
> files on the command line, files on the default list are given to
> midi_in to open for information in the normal way.

Hmm, I can't duplicate this here. Can you put in some printfs?
for example in the insert_looper() function in Playlist.cpp to check if
the add thread is actually called for your file.

Reading the code, I can't see any place where the playlist gets
Clear()'ed explicitly at startup.

Regards,
Andy