[Alsaplayer-devel] midi_in and commandline files

Greg Lee greg@ling.lll.hawaii.edu
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:05:57 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Andy Lo A Foe wrote:

> Hmm, I can't duplicate this here. Can you put in some printfs?
> for example in the insert_looper() function in Playlist.cpp to check if
> the add thread is actually called for your file.

I'll see what I can find out.  I'm not home where I can work on it now,
but I'll have time tomorrow.

> Reading the code, I can't see any place where the playlist gets
> Clear()'ed explicitly at startup.

Well, it's supposed to be filled from files listed on the command line,
isn't it?  If none of the files given can be handled by any input plugin,
you wind up with an empty Queue.  At least, that's my theory.  And
for some reason, midi_in is just not being consulted.

Greg Lee <greg@ling.lll.hawaii.edu>