[Alsaplayer-devel]Digital Turntable with Alsaplayer

Patrick Shirkey kotau@firstlinux.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:47:58 -0800 (PST)

Do you need to link CorePlayer to your library or your library to CorePlayer?

Andy provided some info about halfway through last year on how to set up a new gui so if you search through the archives you might find that helpful. Sorry I don't remember the thread name.

Apart from that it looks like a very useful project/concept. I didn't see if it will be released gpl (or similar). Is that intended?

Are you intending to manufacture?

Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net