[Alsaplayer-devel]aRts support?

boa13 boa13@free.fr
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:08:36 +0100

I suppose this has already been asked, but I didn't find it in
the archive. Well, I didn't read all the archive... I just looked
at the subjects for the past three months.

Anyway: My soudcard (AWE64) can only be used by one program at a
time (contrary to SBLive, I believe), and since I'm using KDE 2,
this is aRts. And since alsaplayer has no output support for
aRts, that means I have to use the SurroundSilence driver, which
is nice but too quiet for my needs... :-)

Any pointer appreciated. I'm sorry I don't have time to subscribe
to this list, so please reply directly to me.

Thank you all.

--
boa13@free.fr