[Alsaplayer-devel]Web Site Alert: Now Responding

Cindy Jordan cindy.jordan.6uIz76uzS6uAVz5c_RJQoo1C5vSLWxx5dx6uPx6uPPx5dIzL.e3@mail.internetseer.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:26:47 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_68976_1751923.1011187607887

We are pleased to inform you that Your Web site is back up and is
no longer on error.

   Time: 2002-01-16 08:24:27

As mentioned in the first alert, InternetSeer is conducting an
ongoing study of the true connectivity of the Web. As recommended
by the Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our
research activities and to let you know about the difficulty in
connecting to your site.

Activating a free website monitoring account could not be easier.
Click here for auto sign-up:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57d5l5o5j5m5o5h53M5p6uIAZf6uzS6uAVz5c_RJVC5vSLWxx5dx6uPx6uPPx5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bCSzPW5aP_wP_wWW5aNPD5cN6tLIC6uy5bCSzPSHDw5b6uIz6uzS6uAVz5c_RJVC55x5q5i=e3

If you would like InternetSeer to continue to alert you at no charge
whenever there is a problem reaching your Web site, click here:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57d5l5o5j5m5o5h53M5p6uIAFf6uzS6uAVz5c_RJVC5vSLWxx5dx6uPx6uPPx5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bCSzPW5aP_wP_wWW5aNPD5cN6tLIC6uy5bCSzPSHDw5b6uIz6uzS6uAVz5c_RJVC55x5q5g=e3

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages,
but rather uses availability and link information for our research.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57d5l5o5j5m5o5h53M5p6uIAOf6uzS6uAVz5c_RJVC5vSLWxx5dx6uPx6uPPx5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bCSzPW5aP_wP_wWW5aNPD5cN6tLIC6uy5bCSzPSHDw5b6uIz6uzS6uAVz5c_RJVC55x5q5h=e3

Cindy Jordan
Web Site Analyst

Note: If you prefer not to receive these occasional alerts regarding
the availability of your Web site, click this link:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?6uIz76uzS6uAVz5c_RJQoo1C5vSLWxx5dx6uPx6uPPx5dIzL.e3
or reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.

##alsaplayer-devel@lists.tartarus.org##
[...]

Note: If you prefer not to receive these occasional alerts regarding the availability of your Web site, click here to cancel, or reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.