[Alsaplayer-devel]text support for CD playing

Patrick Shirkey kotau@firstlinux.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:07:10 -0800 (PST)

As I'm currently unable to access the gtk gui of alsaplayer (I think it is to do with the xpm libraries). In the mean time I have been hacking on the text interface.

So far I have an new option to play direct from the cdrom (will only play the first track though) and once I get it fully working I will probably start on the cross fade function. Hopefully I will get the playlist to recognise all the cd tracks as seperate which will be good for the gui envs aswell.

How was the Ceremony?  Welcome to the beginning of the end ;-]

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net