[Alsaplayer-devel] rc2

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at citycable.ch
Sun Jul 8 10:44:50 BST 2007

Le Sat, 07 Jul 2007 23:24:33 +0100,
MadeJ <madejos at o2.pl> a écrit :

> any rc2 plans ?

Yes, I will do that today or tomorrow. I committed Hubert Chan workaround for
the multiple DTITLE lines issue. Only the first line will show up in the
display and it is better as the last one.

I am just not sure about gpl v3 upgrade. I took a look into what other
programs was doing, and it appear at they are just upgrading the licence.

I think at it is not a good practice if it can make a licence violation. I will
put an exception at least for the SGI plugin.

For the other libraries, will a general exception like:
You are allowed to link, compile and distribute AlsaPlayer against
GPL-2 softwares.
be enough?

I hope so, because it will be very time consuming otherwise.

Dominique

Dominique Michel

--
N.B.: Tous les emails que je reçois sont filtrés par spamassassin avant de me
parvenir.