[Alsaplayer-devel] gtk2 interace and playlist

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at citycable.ch
Fri Jun 1 21:02:36 BST 2007

Madej send me an AlsaPlayer pic with the playlist window integrated with the
main window.

I like it very much and I think at it will be a good move for the
gtk2 interface to have such a playlist. It is more handy and modern.

You can think differently. If it is the case, please speak now.

I put Madej pic on the website:
http://www.alsaplayer.org/alsaplayerwithlist.png

BTW, I just committed the last patch Madej send me for this interface (taht
doesn't include this but it is very nice, have tooltips, about window, all the
gtk1 functions, gtk2 theme support). It is very nice looking so I think at it is
almost ready for a test 0.99.80-rc1 release. Before doing this, I must just
take the time to check the copyright un the files.

Best,
Dominique