[Alsaplayer-devel] [proposal] Move alsaplayer/output/alsa-0.5.x to experimental/obsolete

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at citycable.ch
Sun Nov 4 11:57:28 GMT 2007

Le Sun, 4 Nov 2007 08:14:10 +0300,
"Peter Lemenkov" <lemenkov at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello All!
> Since ALSA has a stable API for some years and nobody used previous
> version of it (0.5.x) I think it's time to get rid of another one old
> piece of code. We should also rename alsaplayer/output/alsa-final to
> alsaplayer/output/alsa. That's only my opinion, of cource.

Hi,

It is a fix for alsa-0.5.x the 2007-02-13:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=E1HH58O-0005Oo-6F%40sc8-pr-svn1.sourceforge.net

If I remember well, it was a fix for ppc architecture. I don't know if they get
an upgraded alsa version in the meantime, but I don't think so.

Dominique