[Alsaplayer-devel] cvs repository

Andy Lo A Foe andy.loafoe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:52:32 GMT 2007

I was contacted by this person also. I have declined the interview since I
do not know to what purpose the  information gathered would be used for.
Please note that this lawyer works for Kirkland & Ellis, who  was the
representative of Alcatel in this case:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/02/23/business/web-0223microsoft.php

Even though Microsoft was at the receiving end of this one, I am strongly
against software patents, period.

Regards,
Andy