[Buttress-authors] Your flight ticket N4592565

Frontier Airlines tenmara at quietman.net
Thu Aug 14 03:57:09 BST 2008

Good afternoon,
Thank you for using our new service "Buy airplane ticket Online" on our website.
Your account has been created:

Your login: buttress-authors at lists.tartarus.org
Your password: passEX6T

Your credit card has been charged for $474.72.
We would like to remind you that whenever you order tickets on our website you get a discount of 10%!
Attached to this message is the purchase Invoice and the flight ticket.
To use your ticket, simply print it on a color printed, and you are set to take off for the journey!

Kind regards,
Frontier Airlines