[Buttress-authors] parttime Employees wanted. part and full time. make money with us

garrard jayson poleni at concordsha.com
Mon Aug 25 11:06:43 BST 2008

Retoneva Ltd. recruits agents for business relations.
Position Type: Permanent
Working hours: Between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday-Saturday. Variable overtime is also required.
Occupation Type: Part-time (1-8 hours a day occupation).
Probation period: 1 month (paid as a normal work).
Payment: Your basic salary will equal about 3000 USD/month (10% commission per each received transfer). You'll get your payment as a wire transfer approximately once a week and make Western Union transfers to our employees abroad.
Retoneva Ltd. will reimburse all transfer related fees.

Job Requirements:
We do not require any investments from our applicants. The job nature is a payment processing between our customers (sellers and buyers). No professional skills are required.

If you are interested in our job offer, please click on link and fill application form

Retoneva Ltd.