[Buttress-authors] The gossips in the town are spreading fast about that how long your power can last.

Christine Barnard twirls3 at environmentrisks.com
Sun Mar 22 14:41:54 GMT 2009

Just use thoose url address in picture to visit us

when she does these weekends she fills up really fast so don't wait- if you need color and/or cut and/or face waxing at very reasonable prices email her promptly and she'll get you booked and give you directions.
doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?
i love the color palette and obvious softness.

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating
wooohoooo!"

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.
i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

here's an irish blessing from us to you...
see you then!

i am looking forward to a date with grant.
i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.

they make me smile every day.
i am not going to worry...about a thing.

it was super delicious.
corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!

back in a few days
this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.
time for a new spring look...

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.
ok, i'm off to knit...

but then again, we looove roadtrips.
mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.
i am craving some sunshine.

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:
in a tiny town in idaho