[Buttress-authors] I am Interested

Gift Jenny Scott sexygift1100 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:49:25 GMT 2010

Good Afternoon,

   How are you doing today,i hope all is well with you over there and how is your family with love ones..I will be so Glad to hear that every body is in a great state of Health,May the peace of God be with you and your household Amen,I hope my mail finds you in a very good mood just as your mail also find me in a very good mood,I am just coming back from church and i want you to know that i prayed for you in church so God has alot of Blessing in store for you if you believe in Him this year,My full name is Gift Jenny Scott,I know you believe that good things come to those who wait, but my wonder is ... why does it take so long for those good things to arrive, and why does the wait have to come with all these obstacles of hard and testing times?,let me tell u a little about my self i am 30 years From United State  single , don't have kids never married before and have no  kids but was ones in a relationship that never went well,Well i want you to understand that why i left the state was not my Fault if that my Dad was still alive i will still be in the state and life would have not be the way it is right now for me and my mum.. i  work with an international orphanage home a charity organization that is Affiliated to UNICEF here we work in all around the world helping the homeless kids mostly Orphans  we help the less villager kids out of the street and  give them good life and upbringing and orphans, Right now i am in United Kingdom, London , cos my Mom is from the UK  and my Father is  from the  United State when i was three i lost My  Father  so me and my Mom just have to come back to United Kingdom cos life was not good for us there any more and that is why i am here today where we are helping the homeless kids and we are going all around the world to do this , but i live parnently here in the UK , i think i really have a great passion for kids and that is why i am working with them, i help as a Volunteer Teacher and Nurse cos i have a Degree in Nursing i am an RN Nurse,  I Teach and take care of  kids from t

he ages of 5/10 as a Volunteer Teach and Nurse in any Orphanage home that we visit.    I am a very Down to Earth Lady , caring kind and Romantic Lady, i love to travel have fun and meet new people , i love Sports and i love to be in a very good Shape,and i have a very good and high sex drive i love to try New Things and be happy.

I Never believed in online dating just not been treated well with the men I have met locally so thought I give it a go and see how things work out. Though I am not trying to play hard to get wouldn't want to rush things up as they say once beaten twice shy. I guess we take our time, till we both have the feelings to move forward.

I am a romantic person and I do believe in love and I believe that there is a special person out there for everyone in this world. I sometimes feel that each one of us is born with a bit of their heart or a bit of there soul missing, and that each one of us searches long time for that piece of their heart or piece of their soul that is missing, and that we do not know peace, happiness or true contentment until we find that person that has a match for our heart and soul ... I do believe that I will find him one day, and I know we will live together happily forever .I am serious good mannered and have good sense of humor, I知 Smart, Confident, Romantic, Responsible, Kind, Gentle, Supportive, Cheerful, romantic ,poetic I love going to the Cinema, Shopping, Beaches, Parks, Trekking in hills, Meeting with friends, gardening and most especially spend time together with my soul mate. All I'm missing is a good hearten and honest partner, who is willing to stay with me and share all my Joy, Sorrows and Happiness someone who is clever and fun to be with, passionate and open for new experiences.

I think what i want in my life right now is some one that has so much energy that can give me the best of Love making love and  try new thing and go on a very good adventure and that is while i am on that site i don't care where the person is from i just want to meet some one that we can make our dream and Happiness. Phantasy's come to reality so tell me about ur self and what u are looking lets see how we can meet and have some good time .   I will have to stop here now and i will be waiting for ur reply.Hope to read from you soon..

                                   Take care

                                            Gift Cares!!!!