[Buttress-authors] Representatives Wanted

Willie Ervin Willie.Ervin at computermail.net
Fri Jul 9 19:26:56 BST 2010

Greetings

I introduce a large multinational enterprise the co-worker of the HR department of which I am. Our company has been working in different fields, such as:
- companies setting-up– companies winding-up– opening accounts in Europe– etc.

We are searching for partners in Europe:
- salary 2.500 euro + bonus
- 1-2 working hours per day
- optimal timetable

If you are interested in this job, please, send us your contact information on email:h r m @ h i r i n g - w e s t u n i o n . c o m [please delete spaces before sending]
First Name:Last name:Country of living:CityE-mail:Phone:

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

Please, write your Telephone Number and our manager will contact with you and answer all your questions.