[Buttress-authors] Attention our dear customer!!!!!!

DAVE POTTS davepotts123 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:11:59 BST 2010

Attention our dear customer!!!!!!
We are happy to inform you that your USD$1.5Million has been transfered into our United  bank New York for onward remittance into your bank account today. We did not transfer the funds direct into your bank account due to the President Obama's new method of financial obligations, He however instructed to transfer
any funds above $50,000.00 to United  bank New York for investigation before the final remittance into the beneficiary's account.

The United  bank New York is the only bank that has been given authority to handle any transaction from over seas to the States. We heard that you have spent some money in order to receive your funds which results nothing in return.
Now, You will receive your funds as soon as you contact them today. Email the bank as soon as you receive this email.
I hereby direct you to contact the bank through this information below.

UNITED BANK PLC
BELLMORE OFFICE NEW YORK !!
Address :2346 Logue Street
Bellmore , New York 11710
Contacts Person : Prof Rick Anderson
E-mail : unitedb_office6 at yahoo.com.hk
Direct Phone Number:+1646 500 86 94

They will complete the remittance of the funds into your Bank account today once they hear from you. Congratulations once again.thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service
Dr Dave Potts.
HSBC BANK CO-OPERATION