[Buttress-authors] October Newsletter

Business Division BusinessDivision84 at email.com
Sat Oct 1 22:20:23 BST 2011

Do you own or manage a business that could use new customers & more revenue?

Using our cutting edge turnkey e-mail marketing programs we can generate massive
traffic resulting in conversions.

We have access to 200 million consumers and 45 million businesses in the USA
- enabling you to target specific audience segments and send custom messages.

** Get More Information by Calling 1 (800) 281-8610 **

This is What You Will Get:

> Our Creative Team Designs your Custom HTML AD
> Find Your Best Customers with Our Targeted Database
> We Schedule and Send out the E-mails to The Database You Choose
> Your Custom AD Will Direct Traffic To Your Web Site and/or Telephones
> You Will Be Able to Track Detailed Click-Thru's & Open Rates
> Within 72 Hours Customers Will Contact You To Purchase
> Email Credits Can Broken Up As You Need
> We are "A" Rated with the BBB

For more information on how to advertise with our company contact us directly at 1 (800) 281-8610.

Sincerely,

E-mail Deployment Division
1 (800) 281-8610