[Buttress-authors] Are You Included?

Local Business Directory LocaLBusiness59 at email.com
Sun Oct 9 07:15:03 BST 2011

Hello,

Join one of the fastest growing FREE business networks and business directories.

Allow us to help grow your business FAST by connecting you with consumers AND
up to 1,200 other LOCAL professionals in your zip code willing to provide top quality
service and recommend your services whenever possible.

In fact, we will include you in our Business Directory, Business Network, social network,
referral management system, and give you an optimized web page that can rank on
major search engines like Google in as little as 2 weeks.

** View the Attached Information Packet &body=buttress-authors at lists.tartarus.org>