[Buttress-authors] Proposal Attached

Karen Miller KMiller821 at ymail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:29:12 GMT 2012

I would like to speak to the correct person in your company about printing your company's business cards. We provide you a very easy to use ordering system at no charge.

You can feel confident using us; we are the largest online business card management company in the United States and we provide a set of business cards at no charge for your review as part of setting up your personalized account.

~ I have attached a brochure highlighting our services where you may view a video as well. ~

Thank you in advance, I look forward to working with your company.

Sincerely,

Karen Miller
~ View the attached proposal! ~