Tartarus CVS: netbsd-arm26 ben
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:45:20 +0000
Module name: netbsd-arm26
Changes by: ben 00/02/26 12:45:20
sys/arch/arm26/arm26: ast.c except.c machdep.c pmap.c start.c
sys/arch/arm26/conf: GENERIC Makefile.arm26 files.arm26
sys/arch/arm26/include: boot.h cpu.h param.h pmap.h vmparam.h
Many changes, since my account on cvs.tartarus.org has been dead for a few days:
* GENERIC kernel is now built with options DIAGNOSTIC and options DEBUG.
This necessitated a few source fixes.
* Exception handlers now do vaguely useful things if called from non-USR
modes. We include the arm32 debugger, but I don't know if it works.
* bootconfig has changed incompatibly. This should make future changes
* I believe the kernel is now actually being loaded properly. BBBB seems
to be zeroing the bss in the right place, and we call ld with -s to stop
it dumping the symbol table on top of the data segment. I think in future
BBBB should understand symbol tables enough to spot such bogosities.
* We now have a real (if less-than-minimal) pmap implementation. It seems
to work, and I understand it so far.
* cpu_startup() caught up with the rest of the world.
* Pool pages are now accessed through physical memory.
* arcvideo console driver tries to preserve what's on the screen, but
something around there's not working.