GSOC Proposal

Mehak Goyal mehak.goyalcd.cse14 at iitbhu.ac.in
Wed Feb 14 09:27:35 GMT 2018

Hey!

I am Mehak, final year CSE student at IIT, India. I am keen on the project:
Learning to Rank Stabilisation (Letor).

I completed a course in Information Retrieval, passing with the highest
grade at the university. I am proficient with C++. Also, I have research ML
projects to my credit.

I feel I fit the requirements for the project.

I am exploring the project specific page of Letor.

I would like to know more details that could help me get started on the
project.

Also, help with how to go about the project proposal shall be appreciated.

Regards

Mehak Goyal