[Xapian-discuss] Compressed Btrees (bugged?)

Arjen van der Meijden arjen at glas.its.tudelft.nl
Wed Dec 15 10:10:52 GMT 2004

So I was finally able to have quartzcompact run like I wanted it.
But after it had finished, omega didn't want to search through the
database anymore, it gave 'inflate err = -3' as output and aborted.

When quartzcheck ran over the database-files it yielded this same error
on the postlist-table. Other tables are, afaik, not tested on the same
extensive level so the results from quartzcheck on those tables is
probably less usefull? The b-trees of those tables are all ok.

Anyway, it seems to me that either the read- and write-processes are not
equal or something went wrong at either? How can I find out about that?

Best regards,

Arjen van der Meijden