[Xapian-discuss] Xapian::Queryparser / Encoding Problem (Utf8)

R. Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Tue Aug 9 14:21:24 BST 2005

Well, the subject line says it all - what's the status
of the UTF-8 support in the query parser? I recall some
messages in the list recently but haven't heard of any
updates. This starts to be a major showstopper for our
project (all data is in UTF-8 and I'd hate to have to
rewrite the indexer to recode the data).
I guess I could have a look at the lemon source but it
has been a while since I last wrote lemon grammars (and
never for c++).

 TIA Ralf Mattes