[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 0.9.1 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Jun 7 20:42:07 BST 2005

I've uploaded Xapian 0.9.1:

http://www.xapian.org/download.php

This release features:

* A fix for the segmentation fault (introduced in 0.9.0) when
  Query::get_terms_begin() is called on an empty Query object. This
  mainfests itself in Omega when an empty query string is specified.

* On platforms which use glibc we now use the library version of getopt
  rather than including our own copy of the code.

* There are also a number of documentation improvements (most notably all
  the QueryParser methods added in 0.9.0 are now documented).

* The RPM packaging has been updated.

* This release is also the first to include a version of the new flint
  backend.  By default, this is enabled but not used unless explicitly
  requested.  I'll write more about this in a separate message shortly.

Full details of the changes can be found using the links next to each
component on the download page.

Enjoy!