[Xapian-discuss] Unicode QueryParser

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Sep 26 16:12:07 BST 2005

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 10:52:58AM -0400, Amir Bakhtiar wrote:
> I don't need the stemming so I am happy to run the unicode QueryParser.
> I rummaged around for the unicode QP patch and could not find it :-/

I posted a version to this list a while ago, but it doesn't apply
cleanly to 0.9.2.  You also need to configure with
"--enable-maintainer-mode" so that queryparser/Makefile.in and
queryparser/queryparser_internal.cc get regenerated.  But here's
that message if you don't mind having to fiddle about:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.search.xapian.general/1804

I have updated it for 0.9.2, but I can't currently send an updated patch
as it's on the gmane indexing box and I can't ssh in currently.  I've
already mailed Lars, so hopefully I'll be able to post it soon.