[Xapian-discuss] Re: Help on indexscript

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Apr 27 19:29:18 BST 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 01:34:10PM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 02:26:17PM +0200, Hermann Rokicz wrote:
> > Olly Betts wrote:
> > > If you'd find it useful, you're welcome to a copy of the indexer we use
> > > for gmane (http://search.gmane.org/), which has a similar purpose.
> >
> > That would be nice. My e-mail-address from the header is working.
>
> OK.  It'll probably take me a day or two to sort out.

Turns out I'd already done most of the work:

http://search.gmane.org/~xapian/gmane-search-1.0.1.tar.gz

It's deliberately missing the file blowfish_key.h - this just needs to
contain something like:

#define BLOWFISH_KEY "A secret passphrase goes here"

This is used for the address encryption so obviously I'm not going to
reveal gmane's key...

If there's anything else missing, let me know.