[Xapian-discuss] make error

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Oct 5 09:29:04 BST 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 03:23:11AM +0300, Ruslan Spivak wrote:
> In short: switching off PDF_HYPERLINKS generation in doxygen template
> doxygen_api_conf made build system happy and it finished succesfully
> build process. Would be great if you could test that on Debian.

I don't want to do this as the PDF hyperlinks are useful.  Removing
them would be a retrograde step.

I can't reproduce this problem myself - release and snapshot tarballs
are bootstrapped on a Debian box (running stable) and my development
box running Ubuntu breezy handles them fine too.

How are you getting a buildable tree?  The recommended way is to use the
"bootstrap" script included in SVN, but if you aren't using that, did
you configure with "--enable-maintainer-mode"?

What doxygen version are you using?  I have 1.4.6 in both cases.